21 March 2012

So we go there, where nothing is waiting. Your small hand is not there for me to hold, your shoulder is not there to support my head as I cry. We were the same, I came from you. My waist is thin, yours was once thinner still. I am taller, for I stand on the height you built for me. Our eyes are green, mine a bluer green than yours. Our eyes look out to different doors. Mother, mother, mother mine you have gone there to your blue-eyed mother. Mother, mother, mother mine, I will follow you, my green-eyed mother.

I am young, mother, there is so much for me to do. Mother, mother, mother mine I will meet you, clear-eyed with no fear, for you are there. Your toes tingled; touched from the other side. Mother and father carried you on golden litter, trailed by daisies and ancestors. On this side, we wept and rain blanketed your roof. And, so we go there, where nothing is waiting, but there you are and here I am. Your arms are open until I am yours once more.

Daughter, daughter, daughter mine, I am here. I am waiting for you! We are apart, and will be, for years and years, but I sit on your shoulder, I look through your eyes, I made you, daughter, but first, I was made, and then you took what I gave you and created a being that walks down city streets on her own. The gutter calls, but not for you. You are yours, daughter. I am here, in golden light, in winter rain. Close your eyes, daughter: I am here.

You have the longest, wisest pearl necklace in the world.

There is nothing I would not do for you if I thought it was for your betterment.

Mother, rise! We are under April skies and I need our nighttimes back. It is lonely walking home without you.

From the very first moment we "met" I knew what I was dealing with. "The mostest."

Hello, my friend.

Beautiful bride.

The rain is starting. The world is crying. My mother died this afternoon, and so we go there, where nothing is waiting. The song is getting closer to the world, and you and I sing it together.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dim or lighten up the display inside the iBooks iphone app on its own. Instead of entering the Adjustments food selection while you are reading through, select the direct sun light-shaped icon from the uppr appropriate in the screen. Utilize the slider to adjust the lighting of your display. This faster way permits you to fine-tune the lighting without the need of navigating out of your reserve. [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]vi7765ity[/url]

Unknown said...


McAfee Activate- Activate your McAfee Security Product. Instant Online McAfee Activate, download & Installation is just a visit:

mcafee.com/activate

Unknown said...

3D Architectural Rendering Services
3D Architectural Rendering Company
3D Architectural Services

If you have given a thorough check to our services and the past works, then it is time to take a step ahead by taking contacting us from grabbing advantages of our pocket-friendly plans of architectural assistance. Also, if you are unable to make a choice, get in touch with us on the details below to explore what we do.
Vraymax is widely known for offering its services of innovative 3D short films depending on client's requirement. We have achieved substantial experience in creating animated clips, commercials, films etc. Our organization is now becoming one of the foremost leading 3D animation studios.

Unknown said...

3D ARCHITECTURAL INTERIOR RENDERING
Sketching on a white sheet paper could be a good idea of showing plans but when a concept is represented in three-dimensional manner, it automatically draws more attention. Moreover, 3D visualization makes the concept more transparent, which also helps the service provider to grab the deal easily. 3D Architectural Interior Rendering is a creative process where our team of designers prepare layout of professional sketching that includes staging scenes or spaces of high-quality images showing virtual reality.
3D Architectural Services
3D Interior Rendering
3D Architectural Interior Rendering
3D Interior Rendering Services
Architectural Interior Rendering

jennyjenifer said...

Interesting blog! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the information are well written. Now-a-days brother printer is one of the most faithful Brand names in market. With exclusive components and excellent quality printing features. Brother Support Number

Ella Martin said...

Very old article. But whenever people read your article feel nice as like me. Here i am sharing you the best antivirus software for your PC, Mac and android. Have a look once:
www.norton.com/setup |norton.com/setup

Ella Martin said...

appreciable work! Team thanks for the nice post. Some of the useful links for you:
mcafee.com/activate| mcafee.com/activate

alexathomson said...

You're a talented blogger. I have joined your bolster and foresee searching for a more noteworthy measure of your amazing post. Also, I have shared your site in my casual networks!

webroot.com/safe | webroot.com/safe